LIMESTONE based neoprene
- PREMIUM SUPERFLEX neoprene is derived from limeston, it is a sedimentary rock created over millions of years for fossilised marine organisms
- PREMIUM SUPERFLEX neoprene has Green credentials
Benefits · Lightweight
· Exceptional thermal insulation · Super stretchy · 95% water impermeable · More free moving and flexible
· Green credentials
· Premium SUPERFLEX neoprene is a high preformance based fabrics which is laminated to the neoprene. SUPERFLEX has a 300% strecht factor.
· SUPERFLEX is warmer, superior flexibility, incredible confortable, smooth, durable and high elasticity, develop to increase the movement, leading to high performance wetsuits
· Glued and blind stitched seams, a fully sealed, maximun stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Wetsuits panels are glued and pressed together then blind stitiched (needle doesn ́t fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out)
YKK S chest zip
· Front entry YKK S Chest zip to keep more water out; with smoothskin hemb seal with pull cord and barrel lock combo.
· A thin band of liquid neoprene in the inner wrists and ankles form and excellent seal and minimize flushing
S-foam Knee pad
· S-foam knee pad is ABRASION-RESISTANT pad, strong and durable fabrics, which can extend the life of the wetsuits and increase sport safety.
· Behing the knee cutouts, to more flexibility
· Thermal protection fabrics helps to keep warm and confortable when used as lining on the inside of wetsuits